HOSPITALITY SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER - Braamfontei
- Ad Placed : 19 Jun 2019 17:01:40 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A property management company specialising in safe and convenient accommodation for University students throughout South Africa, is seeking a Hospitality Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team on a temporary basis
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing Management or related
- Honours will be an added advantage
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sales or Marketing management position within a corporate environment
- Management experience within the Property Management/ Real Estate industry an advantage
- Must be computer literate (MS Office)
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Generate and qualify leads
- Sourcing and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activities
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities and strategies
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Ensure service clients at regular intervals to keep Top of Mind awareness
- Conduct PowerPoint presentations of properties to Clients
- Record all appointments and calls on Sales Database and submit weekly and monthly Sales Reports accordingly
- Execute all plans and projects within the required timeframe as allocated by the Sales Manager
Applicants must reside in Braamfontein or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.