Technical Sales Rep
- Ad Placed : 08 Nov 2019 23:30:05 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Ann Swann Personnel Services
This position required minimum of 5 years experience in sales and marketing in the construction industry. Matric, MS Excel, excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as a drivers license are essential. Knowledge of Syspro would be an advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matric certificate / Grade 12 or equivalent is essential
- Computer Literacy is essential
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential
- SYSPRO knowledge an added advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly on all levels
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills are essential
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Code 8 driver’s license essential
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales and marketing in construction industry .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing, actively promoting and maintaining a customer base within the fire consultancy / mechanical consultancy / architectural / built and end user environment
- Liaise with fire consultants / main contractors and developers to build solid relationships and ensure that the company is one step ahead of competitors on new developments.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new prospects for the company.
- Present to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; cold calling; specifications; asking questions; solution proposals; negotiation; handover to project manager.
- Identify customers, develop a relationship with the customer, submit a proposal, secure the order and be actively involved with both the customer and company contract management staff until the product / system is commissioned and handed over.
- In conjunction with the Technical & Estimating Department, the preparation and presentation of quotations based upon the standards and guidelines available.
- Prepare, assist with and respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Seek to leverage the company’s position based on all available relationships, experience and competence.
- Attend industry events and tradeshows, with a professional manner and polished appearance to aid in gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Networking throughout the industry and with all available contacts.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.