- Ad Placed : 17 Nov 2019 01:30:53 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 44000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
Marketing Manager to manage the marketing strategy with a key focus on promotional activities of the company
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing and Sales Management (Advantageous)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Marketing Management
- Managing defined projects within marketing division
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design knowledge
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and ability to carry them out un order to meet the company goals
- Administration, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience in budget management
- Experience and in depth understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in the principles of marketing mix is essential
- The ability to influence staff in the organization is essential
- Strong in Promotion and preferably Market Analysis/Info
- Assisting the Directors by supporting the company with marketing activities
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Managing events and ordering marketing materials
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers
- Making sure the marketing plan is in alignment with marketing budget
- Managing all aspects of the brand Concept
- Implement the brand concept and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the products or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand in accordance to the company's CI (Danish Corporate Identity)
- Enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Work together with the company's PR Agency to deliver PR articles.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand concept and strategy.
- Presenting the brand strategy to sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizes all opportunities for growth.
- Deliver an integrated marketing strategy to the organisation in support of the Directors vision and the company's business plan.
- Responsible for internal and external newsletters for the business and market
- Work together with the Directors to present marketing strategy progress on a quarterly basis (at EXCO level)
- Support the sales team (Water, Industrial and Projects) in delivering all promotional material (business cards, branded clothing, clients gifts) and marketing toolkits (brochures)
- Execute all company events (golf days, factory tours, client
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.