- Ad Placed : 17 Nov 2019 06:00:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : ALOS Holding Pty Ltd
Product Manager Role in the Medical Device Industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, focused, analytical and experienced Product Manager possessing proven product management acumen to join our marketing team, based in our offices in Edenvale, Gauteng. The Product Manager will be responsible for both the product management and product marketing for a range of products.
The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a range of products throughout their product lifecycles, providing input into stock requirements and ordering, building and managing company budgets, analyzing sales trends, forecasting sales and margins, managing customer contracts, managing complaints and defining the product marketing plan to deliver winning products. It also includes working closely with the sales, marketing, operations and customer service teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are constantly met.
The Product manager is responsible for training SafMed staff on the products in their portfolio being sold and ensuring that all Medical Device documentation relating to the product in the portfolio is complete and up to date. The Product Manager’s job includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This is a very hands-on role where the Product Manager will ultimately be solely responsible for the total management of the product portfolio. This includes doing the following tasks themselves rather than relying on a team to prepare it for them: compiling data from internal systems or through market research, completing data analysis, providing trend analysis and recommendations, filling in product specifications into RFQ/RFP/Tender documentation and many other tasks.
The Product Manager is expected to:
• Externally, represent the company and its business, products and services offering as a brand custodian, and internally, be a balanced advocate of the business needs of clients and key stakeholders
• Brief and train the sales force on an ongoing basis
• Manage internal customer & supplier relationships
• Pay close attention to detail
• Be very proactive in analyzing the performance of the portfolio in order to make improvements
Product Portfolio Management Requirement
• Completion and submission of Government Tender & Private Hospital RFP/RFQ
• Maintaining competitor portfolio including latest pricing
• Developing annual sales and expense budget
• Complete & manage product complaints
• Manage the collection, analysis and sharing of market data for the category
• Managing key Distributor relationships
Product Marketing Requirement
• Plan & manage the successful execution of quarterly and strategically driven
• Measure the effectiveness and outcomes of campaigns on a consistent and ongoing
• Create user training and on-going support documentation, and facilitate training
• Ensure the product features and benefits of each product are successfully marketed
across all available communications channels
• Compile and write monthly sales & marketing reports for internal and use and
• Be a true brand & product champion
• Deliver monthly forecast and supplier reports
• Develop sales tools and collateral
Education & Skills Requirements:
• Bcomm Marketing
• 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager with
hand-on experience in:
• Conducting market, customer, competitor & gap analysis
• Developing the core positioning, strategy, vision and messaging for products
• Developing and managing products throughout their product lifecycles
• Defining and executing product portfolio strategy
• Developing and executing product marketing plans
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Numeracy skills combined with an inquiring analytical mind
• Self-motivated, with excellent time and project management skills
• Accepts responsibility and self-manages while delegating tasks as appropriate
• Ability to work well under pressure and collaborate with a multi-faceted team
• Ability to travel nationally as business needs demand
• Experience in working with CRM programs, ideally Goldmine
• Demonstrated success launching and managing excellent products
• Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills
• Ability to travel as business needs demand
Kindly Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.