Repair (REP) Manager
- Ad Placed : 06 Dec 2019 18:00:10 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in South Africa, Africa and Middle East is looking for someone to optimize the current repair business operation existing in South Africa and develop their repair business for the whole Africa and Middle East market area.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- BSC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in the mining/aggregates industry preferably the mining services industry
- Business Development experience in sales, execution and financial results
- Knowledge of mineral processing products and process solutions
- Technical expertise in production/repairs
- Excellent customer building and relationship management skills
- Management experience in leading teams
- Strong communication skills, drive and performance orientation.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Building and managing relationships
- Plan and use own initiative.
- Strong communication, co-operation, interpersonal and presentation skills to manage internal and external interfaces across multiple business lines and regions.
- Strong technical and analytical skills and abilities. Desire to coach, teach and support continued improvement in technical support team skills and capabilities
- Develop C and S/Pumps REP AME business
- Develop and implement C and S/Pumps REP Strategy for AME aligned with MA and Global Services Strategies
- Optimize C and S/Pumps REP operations in SA
- Develop and implement C and S/Pumps REP Strategy for Middle East, Central and West Africa
- Develop and implement C and S/Pumps REP Business Model for AME MA territory aligned with Global best practices.
- AME MA C and S/Pumps REP safety, profitability and other KPI’s
- Support of MA business development opportunities
- Liaison with contract customers/key accounts managers.
- Working with Market Area sales, shared services and spare and wear organizations
- Working with the Global Services groups to optimise the REP delivery model
- Create outsourced vendor REP operational model where needed
- Lead all repair contracts in existing and new business.
- Extensive travel is required for this role.
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.