- Ad Placed : 07 Dec 2019 23:31:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 20000 - R 25000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
Leading manufacturer seeks Production Planner to ensure that products are produced in a cost-effective way and meets quality and customer expectations.
- Relevant Production Mangement qualification
- 5 Years experience in a similar role
- Production management would be an advantage
- Delivery on time
- Manufacturing schedule adherence
- Strong knoweldge of ERP and MRP
- Capacity planning
- Clear understanding of service offers ABC classification
- Working with Finance with regards to routings / BOMS and product cost
- Schedule the production process and production departments by material, employee and equipment availability.
- Implements and manages systems and procedures to improve efficiency of activity and support cost down improvements.
- Develop short-term and long-term production forecasts including backlogs, unplanned work and rework orders
- Providing management with clear, timely and accurate information in which to make decisions
- Create and maintain production schedules and provide the required feedback
- Use workers and resources in the most effective manner
- Provide quick responses to production issues
- Identify problems and help improve processes to ensure that deadlines are met
- Use software to generate reports and schedules.
- Maintain master data and MRP system,
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the Quality and Supply Chain teams.
- Identify and resolve any inventory issues caused by deviations
- Serve as a liaison between the production department and sales department
- Review prior day reports to ensure orders were successfully delivered
- Maintains annual standard calculations for material, labour, and overheads.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.