- Ad Placed : 01 Dec 2019 23:30:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Cleaning Supervisor who will be responsible for managing the company's cleaning and sanitization program by planning, executing and monitoring all aspects related to facilities and equipment cleaning. Ensure that approved cleaning procedures are strictly adhered to and that procedures are in line with company policies.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 with relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or similar field
- Must have previous experience in management of staff
- Must have a good working knowledge and understanding of the health and safety standards and management of hygiene in a pharmaceutical facility
- Must be assertive with strong communication skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and be pro-active in his / her approach to the required tasks
- Ensure that the correct and adequate quantities of cleaning and sanitizing agents are obtained by understanding the nature of the products and materials used in the facility and the approved processes
- To work in close liaison with the production teams to ensure fast end effective cleaning / sanitizing of areas and equipment in a manner that will facilitate achievement of the production plan with minimum delays due to cleaning and sanitizing
- Communicate any compliance issues to the relevant HOD and QA, develop and ensure implementation of corrective action plans and do the necessary follow-up to verify the effectiveness of the implemented CAPA’s
- Continuous monitoring and verification of areas and equipment with regard to cleaning status
- Record and report maintenance and safety concerns to the relevant area managers on a daily basis
- Review Cleaning status cards and log book entries on a continuous (daily) basis and ensure that GDP (Good Documentation Practices) are adhered to at all times
- Ensure that all areas are properly equipped and stocked to carry out the cleaning / sanitizing required in that area
- Personally manage and oversee heavy cleaning / sanitizing tasks and special projects
- Establish accurate and detailed reporting system to document problems and the remedial steps to be taken via the approved QMS-routes
- Identify potential hazards and points of concern in as far as cleaning / sanitizing practices are concerned
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.