- Ad Placed : 01 Dec 2019 23:30:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Sandton is looking for a Designer who will be responsible for executing a clientâs brief and ensuring that innovative, interesting and beautiful designs that meet the clientâs needs are produced.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 with relevant qualification
- Interior design experience is required as well as some sort of degree in this area
- Accountable for ensuring that the client’s brief, budget and requirements have been delivered in an interesting and innovative way.
- The Designer is required to create and co-ordinate amazing designs, making sure those clients are given creative solutions.
- Maximise the client’s budget and produce end-results that exceed expectations. In all interactions the Designer is expected to be an Ambassador by living and representing the company culture & values.
- Producing Output
- Generating Ideas
- Inviting Feedback
- Team Working
- Checking Details
- Developing Expertise
- Managing Tasks
- Showing Composure
- Examining Information
- Understanding People
- Meeting Timescales
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Challenging Ideas
- Making Decisions
- Pursuing Goals
- Articulating Information
- Following Procedures
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.