Lead Sales Engineer
- Ad Placed : 09 Oct 2019 23:30:09 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Lead Sales Engineer who will be for creating and managing demand for microgrid and energy storage solutions in Africa. The role manages both new and existing customers to maintain an active pipeline of microgrid projects from initial stages through project execution, including; initial sales presentations
Education and Minimum Requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in electrical products and/or engineered solutions, experience in renewable energy and/or microgrids highly preferred.
- Experience generating quotations and working with pricing/negotiations.
- Legally authorized to work in the South Africa without company sponsorship (Professionally registered with ECSA).
Skills and competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - able to represent the company technically both externally and internally.
- Ability to travel frequently within South Africa and surrounding region
- Analysis of proposal requirements and project manager/sales team developed scope of work.
- Detailed development and design of proposed systems and services.
- Development and presentation of value cases, models, and business justifications
- Price proposal development.
- Working closely with application engineers to write formal technical proposal documents.
- Interfacing with internal and external vendors on specifications and pricing.
- Developing integrated submittal and O&M packages.
- Defining and supporting commissioning and training requirements.
- Ensuring technical clarity for customer opportunity sales meetings.
- Support trade shows, conferences, and technical paper presentations.
- Initiate and support Sales Organizations in lead development.
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Systematically analyze market dynamics, customers, and competitors’ activities, and provide input / feedback to marketing and business development.
- Educate customers on the benefits and application of microgrids and energy storage.
- Give customer presentations via joint customer visits with various sales channels and to end-users, or other sales channels to help educate and promote the company microgrid project / service capabilities.
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.