New Business Development : Supply Chain/Distribution
- Ad Placed : 31 Aug 2019 23:30:14 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 20 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Alam Ellahi and Associates
Leading Supply Chain Solutions group Jet Park & experts in the Logistics, Distribution & Transport sector seeking a dynamic target driven hunter to take on the role of New Business Development Partner. This role requires an individual that can continuously grow and create an accurate awareness of the companyâs brand with new customers,.
The successful incumbent will be responsible to develop and execute a new business plan aligned to the Distribution strategy to ensure profitable growth objectives of the individual and the team are met.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Relevant post matric qualification (advantage)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in Transport / Logistics / Distribution Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation preparation and delivery proficiency
- Proficiency in general MS Office Suite
- Advanced understanding of Excel & PowerPoint
- To create and maintain a list ‘funnel’ of qualified prospective clients within a defined ‘territory’ in order to achieve set targets.
- To take accountability for co-ordinating the successful implementation of what was sold to ensure sustainable on-going revenue.
- To engage with target clients thereby aligning the employers Distribution’s services to their supply chains by means of a sale.
- To professionally compile and deliver presentations that are current, accurate and in line with company standards in order to secure new business.
- To create, maintain and execute on a business plan that meets objectives in order to achieve company profitable growth targets.
- Monthly billing and financial reporting.
- Analysis of sales related information and report weekly to the General Manager.
PERSONALITY AND ATTRIBUTES
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Attention to detail
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.