Digital Marketing Manager - Motor Retail : EE
- Ad Placed : 27 Jun 2019 08:00:12 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Alam Ellahi and Associates
Leading Motor Retail Group seeking a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead their Marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks Sound experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A min of 5 yrs’ exp in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Code 08 driver’s license
- Proven track record with contactable references
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Should have a solid understanding and work background on the below.
- SSO (Search Engine Optimization), GTM (Google Tag Manager), Google Analytics, CSS (Cascading style sheets), HTML (Hypertext markup language), Social media marketing campaigns, Ability to analyze quantifiable metrics, Photoshop and design skills, Media understanding (SVG, jpg, gif’s, canvas, etc.), Web Performance knowledge, Browsers and different versions compatibility, Browser developer tools.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Reporting to the Chief information Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including marketing web sites, email, and advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on the Digital Marketing Departments overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing and online presence results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- High level of confidentiality,
- People and deadline orientated,
- High attention span (detail) to ensure accuracy,
- Willing to go the extra mile,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Independent and able to functions without close / consistent supervision
- Innovative and decisive
Apply to: email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.