Business Development Manager : Public Sector - Fleet Management (EE)
- Ad Placed : 08 Jun 2019 22:30:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 20000 - R 34000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Alam Ellahi and Associates
The employer is a Leader in Leasing & Fleet Management Solutions in the South African public sector, and seeks an individual that can understand the culture and operations of the company as well as the different departments within the company for effective execution of assigned responsibilities in line with business imperatives.
The employer is a Leader in Leasing & Fleet Management Solutions in the South African public sector.
This role requires an individual that can understand the culture and operations of the company as well as the different departments within the company for effective execution of assigned responsibilities in line with business imperatives. Key to success is also an understanding of the Public Sector environment and dynamics in order to forge and secure mutually benefiting partnerships. Some of the key responsibilities attached to this role include building and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally; providing intelligence and advisory support to the business on market segments, new prospects and “best of breed” solution/s packaging methodologies as well as monitoring the satisfaction levels of clients to ensure retention and growth.
Improve presence in the Public Sector to establish opportunities to achieve the required growth and retention target by providing appropriate solutions to targeted market segments
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Relevant tertiary Qualification (possibly Marketing/Financial) (Desirable)
- Exposure to internal area (Risk, Finance, Legal, IT and Operations)
- Dealing with various stakeholders at different levels (influence & negotiate)
- Extensive knowledge of the Public Sector
- Fleet industry knowledge
- People management
- General operational business knowledge
- Knowledge of asset finance/leasing
- Working with words
- Working with numbers
- Discovering rules
- Creative Skills
Salary being offered is R20000 – R34000, based on experience, plus company car, fuel allowance and medical aid provision
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.