Human Resources Manager
- Ad Placed : 19 Jan 2020 20:00:06 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 500000 - R 600000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Ann Swann Personnel Services
An exciting and challenging position for an experienced Generalist Human Resources professional with bias towards Training and Development. A B.Degree is preferable and at least 5 years at a senior HR level is essential. Strong leadership and communication skills at all levels is a prerequisite.
Reporting to the HR Executive, the incumbent will require the following:
- B-Degree in Human Resource / Industrial Psychology (preferably)
- Min of 5 years working experience at Snr HR level
- Effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work and set down targets and deadlines
- Ability to motivate others and stimulate people to effective actions
- Strong ability to counsel in crisis situations
- Good employee management skills and effective leadership qualities
- Good computer skills in MS Office
Key Responsibility Areas
- Plan and manage the Workplace skills plans and reporting
- Manage the Employment Equity plan implementation and reporting
- Manage Training interventions for from top to lowest level in the company including learnerships and Bursars.
- Liaison with external stakeholders e.g. Seta’s, Training providers etc
- Manage talent sourcing processes including online recruitment
- Manage annual performance management processes
- Participate in remuneration projects.
- Oversee payroll function through Payroll Manager
- Release of all payments done through the Payroll account
- Participate in the implementation of CSI projects
- Ad hoc projects
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.