- Ad Placed : 05 Feb 2020 15:42:45 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
HR/IR Manager needed in Nigel, Gauteng. Must have FMCG and/or manufacturing background. Reference Number: WB002687
• Grade 12
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management /Industrial Relations Management/ Law or equivalent.
- LLB Degree and Legal Experience required - non negotable
This role drives an employee-orientated company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention, development and high performance.
This will be achieved by:
• Analyzing and benching HR value drivers of all sites to ensure continuous improvement of the HR function.
• Providing channels of communication between the organization’s management team, the employees and unions.
• Acting as head of the skills development committee to identify staff training needs.
• Ensuring company succession planning is taking place in an effective manner.
• Management of the overall scope of recruitment and the new employee onboarding.
• Negotiating with third parties (training providers, suppliers or unions) for the best possible outcomes in HR/IR service provision.
• Obtaining maximum benefits from governmental training and development initiatives including occupational injury fees.
• Developing, implementing and reviewing HR policies, procedures and standard documents as well as ensuring alignment with current labour legislation and external audit specifications.
• Internal auditing of and reporting on labour standards, HR policies and practices and Employment Equity.
• Management of CCMA and other IR related matters.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.