Senior Business Development Manager (JHB)
- Ad Placed : 13 Dec 2019 14:30:15 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Midrand is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to align themselves with the companyâs strategic sales objectives. Market share needs to be increased by becoming entrenched and dominant within the various Geographical Regions
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Business Management Degree/NQF Equivalent
- Good Business Acumen
- Corporate Governance
- Auditing Processes
- Solution Sales Methodologies
- Relevant Industry/ Domain Knowledge
- Customer relationship Management
- Effectively lead teams across different department in a matrix organization
- Achievement of the annual revenue/sales target
- Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product, service or solution
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
- Source and distribute relevant thought leadership and marketing material to customers.
- Advise the Pricing and decision Support function on the most appropriate solution Pricing
- Schedules to be applied during bid / proposal / quote development
- Collate detail on new business (pipeline, pending and actual new business) and present the progress and successes of performance against the Business Development objectives, targets, as well as against competitive benchmarks
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Collaborate with the One-Company group of Companies to leverage opportunities in our chosen industries
- Actively drive and follow through on qualified opportunities. Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned new customer accounts; and provide continuous, accurate and consistent feedback to prospective customers.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of the business unit strategy, growth plan, value drivers (revenue and profit trends), and risks
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership across Business Units to initiate and integrate the design and development of new solutions to grow the business, or to terminate those that are no longer viable.
- Identify and assess market opportunities and new ideas within the Company Rest of Africa and for collaboration with other business units
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.