Site HR Director
- Ad Placed : 19 Jun 2019 06:30:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Alam Ellahi and Associates
SITE HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR â EE/AA The Employer is a Global company within the Rail manufacturing arena. My Client requires the services of a well-rounded HR Executive to take over the role of Site Human Resources Director. Must be prepared to travel to the Far East Rand, working day starts at 7.00 am. The purpose of the job is to provide strategic direction for the Human Resources functions.
SITE HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR – EE/AA
The Employer is a Global company within the Rail manufacturing arena. My Client requires the services of a well-rounded HR Executive to take over the role of Site Human Resources Director. Must be prepared to travel to the Far East Rand, working day starts at 7.00 am.
The purpose of the job is to provide strategic direction for the Human Resources function so that HR activities align and support the management team and line management in the achievement of the Mission & Vision and long term objectives of Company. Manage the HR function and ensure that it achieves the HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop HR strategy and ensure continuous alignment with business strategy with the management team.
- Manage the Site HR function and the delivery processes. Set goals, priorities, and tasks and targets based on business need, and monitor performance.
- Recommend the application of new HR Policies or amendment of existing HR Polices to Country HR Management Team.
- The Roll-Out and Strategy for the Site, inclusive of performance management, performance & CEP ranking, remuneration.
- Provide direction of learning and development with particular on leadership development programmes, coaching & mentoring, competence development management, training activities.
- Determine the manpower resources requirements for the Site inclusive of talent management and manpower planning.
- Provide resourcing and recruitment activities and support to the line management to meet the target manpower needs regarding numbers and time required.
- Conduct negotiations with the Unions regarding the Collective Labour Agreement and direct the application of Industrial and Employee Relations according to the Company policy.
- Contribute to organisation design by taking a leading role in implementation and change management Manage the PMC timelines with line managers and employees alike.
- Responsible for the management of International Mobility within support functions with the support of Employee Services.
- Designs and drive succession plans for key talent and key job positions.
Educational & Experience & Skills Requirements
- University Degree preferably in the Humanities, preferably complemented with MBA in HR or similar Postgraduate education.
- Minimum of 10 years broad Human Resources experience of which 5 years in manufacturing or similar industry and with at least 3 years in a Senior HR Management position.
- Good understanding of Main Agreement MEIBC
- Extensive expertise in Human Resources, and Employee and Industrial Relations
- Design and development of HR Strategy and HR Business Plans
- Change management expertise & ability to implement change
- High level communication and engagement skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: R1.7m pa.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.