Business Development Executive - Africa : Leading Business School
- Ad Placed : 20 Jun 2019 23:30:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Alam Ellahi and Associates
Leading Business School based: Sandton seeking a seasoned Business Development Professional/MBA Alumni for Africa.Reporting to the GM the purpose of the ECD role is to manage and grow a portfolio of customized clients, across Africa, to generate profitable revenue, thereby supporting th employers capability to serve the development of leading managers in Africa by means of bespoke solutions
Other key performance areas, in addition to Customised Programme Portfolio revenue, include:
- Operational Results: Implementation of the sales process.
- Programme Execution Excellence : taking ownership of Programme execution through support of Delivery function
- Management Results: Result and activity planning and reporting, cost and budget management, process compliance, system utilisation and compliance.
- Leadership Results: Knowledge sharing, contribution towards a high performing team, self-development and living companys values values.
- Master’s in Business Administration qualification
- MBA Alumni will
Experience and Skills:
- At least seven to ten years’ experience as a sales person in a complex commercial environment in Africa (e.g. consulting), preferable in the learning and development landscape and/or human capital.
- A good understanding of the executive learning and development / education industry, landscape and products in Africa.
- Experience and a good understanding of executive development learning intervention design (curriculum / learning outcome and instructional design).
- Good understanding of sales and marketing principles / processes/ methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Working knowledge of customer relations management (CRM); AccPac (financial system), advantageous.
- Well-developed MS Office skills.
- Ability to communicate to individuals on all levels with excellent verbal and writing abilities.
- Project management / project team leadership skills (multi-functional and cross-functional teams).
- Client liaison skills – proven track record of liaising with clients on C-level in Africa.
- Well-developed conceptual and systems thinking skills.
- Taking responsibility, initiative and making decisions when required, even under difficult circumstances. Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Establishing effective relationships with clients and stakeholders, networking effectively within and outside of the organisation and relating well to individuals at all levels.
- Well-developed analysis and decision making skills.
- Setting clear objectives, planning activities and their sequence well in advance and managing own and other resources’ time effectively.
- Persevering, working productively in a stressful environment and resilient in the face of adversity.
- Sensitivity for diversity and adapting to altering circumstances, embracing change and dealing effectively with ambiguity.
- Accepting, setting and tackling demanding and challenging realistic goals and targets to continually improve performance. Showing drive, stamina and the capacity to work hard, sustaining long work hours when required.
- Thinking entrepreneurially and commercially, keeping up to date with competitor information and market trends, identifying business opportunities and demonstrating financial awareness. Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth.
The successful person must be willing to travel and to work after hours
Apply to : email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.