Human Resources Manager
- Ad Placed : 21 Feb 2020 21:00:01 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 600000 - R 750000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : AJ Personnel
We have a Human Resources Manager vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment, part of listed group. North Western Suburbs in Johannesburg. R600k - R750k p.a.
- HR Degree
- 5-7 Years HR Generalist / IR experience of which 1 - 2 years in a managerial capacity
- Must be able to travel to KZN on regular basis
- Strategic HR Management
- Workforce Planning
- HR Service Delivery
- Development and Streamline HR Policies and Procedures
- EE - To manage, monitor and control company aspects of Employment Equity across the company to ensure compliance to legislative requirements and maintain internal equity within the company
Employment Relations Management
- To create a climate of trust, cooperation and stability within the company and a harmonious and productive working environment
- To provide a holistic framework for conflict resolution including representing company at BC and CCMA
- Develop and nurture a proactive/constructive trade unions
- Monitor and implement, in line with Divisional and Group, policies and procedures, practices and undertaking if/when necessary to mitigate any potential IR/ER risk due to process, labour, case law or law amendments and updates from time to time]
- To report any IR/ER related risk and advise company management accordingly when required
- Reward, Recognition, Wellness and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Training/Learning and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- BBBEE - To implement and monitor policies and procedures relating to BBBEE for company in line with Division and Group policies and procedures
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.