- Ad Placed : 21 Feb 2020 00:00:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 20000 - R 20000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : AJ Personnel
We have a Marketer vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment on the East Rand - Elandsfontein. R20k p.m.
Training, Qualifications and Competencies:
- On the job training. No specialist training is required.
- Graphic design and/or relevant multimedia experience advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop and other Adobe creative suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator)
To produce all company marketing material in order to ensure;
- All marketing material is produced to company standards.
- Quality standards are adhered to.
- A safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
- 1. Marketing:
- Ensure the company product catalogue is updated and maintained as and when necessary.
- Create any new catalogues as and when required, and in accordance with the company catalogue standard.
- Advertorials and Articles
- Create and maintain adverts and articles as and when required, and in accordance with the company advertising standards.
- Maintain and update the company website as and when required, and in accordance with the company website standards.
- Digital Marketing
- Collate, design and plan annual, monthly and weekly content for Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Google AdWords and LinkedIn).
- Roll out content plans across websites and social media platforms.
- Create and design creative digital content (writing and visual) to enhance sales traffic and create more interest.
- Assist and co-ordinate where necessary on all other company marketing requirements.
- 2. Customer Service:
- Maintain proactive, dynamic and effective communication with clients at all times.
- Provide flexible and helpful customer service in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- 3. Quality Standards:
- High Performance Work Force
- Promote and uphold company performance standards and ideology.
- On time delivery.
- Good quality products.
- Continuous improvement.
- 4. Health and Safety:
- Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure the company’s health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure a clean, safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.