Executive Personal Assistant
- Ad Placed : 08 Feb 2020 23:30:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 300000 - R 400000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : AJ Personnel
An Executive Personal Assistant is required for long established, extremely well managed business with loyal work force, one of the largest bedding/furniture manufactures in SA. JHB. R300k - R400k p.a.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a senior administrative support role
- Tertiary Qualification (Ideal)
- Experience in a high pressure and detail-oriented environment
- Experience in and understanding of the nature of the manufacturing environment
- Computer literate, advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Presentation skills
- Adaptability to changing environment
- Ability to work harmoniously with others in a team environment
- Experience in travel and itinerary management
- Experience in compiling high level reporting (Ideal)
Minimum Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong organizational, planning and administrative skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills [verbal and written]
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels & liaise with the support teams and various divisions
- Problem-solving skills
- Numerically skills proficiency
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and display initiative
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Patient and calm by nature
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required
Gatekeeper for the Executive Team
- Proactively and independently manage Executive diaries (Reminding the manager/executive of important meetings, tasks and deadlines)
- Arrange meetings when required, follow up on meetings before they take place
- Screen and handle calls and queries
- Set up meetings (including phone and video conference meetings, including the coordination of times, venues, catering)
Reporting and Presentations
- Assist with report and presentation production where required
- Co-ordination of submissions required for reporting (Board, Audit and Ad Hoc Reports)
- Co-ordinate periodic follow-up meetings with various stakeholders on reported task/project progress
- Assist in compiling and proof-reading high level documents/ reports
- Print and distribute reporting to relevant stakeholders
Event and Facility Management
- Professional facilitation of MANCO boardroom / auditorium bookings for functions, meetings and/or strategy sessions
- Assist with answering phones and welcoming visitors and clients in a manner which represents the Company in a good light
- Co-ordinated Exec Teams’ year-end and holiday periods’ leave schedules
- Co-ordinate the set up, catering and clean up for client and internal events and meetings
- Visa and Work Permit application co-ordination and management
- Managing all travel arrangement for Exec Team including flights, transportation and hotel bookings ensuring best scheduling and best fares
- Expense claims and reporting
- Extensive Diary management for the Exec Team (Meeting dates for Exco & Other external stakeholders)
- Take minutes or meetings when required
- Setting business meeting agendas
- Sending memos
- Reviewing incoming reports
Front Office Management
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control front desk
- Assists in administering front office functions and supervising Reception staff on a daily basis.
- Functions in place of the Front Office Manager in his/her absence.
- Develop and implement Front Office policies, standards and procedures.
- Telephone calls to be screened & messages taken
- Effective relations with employees, management and Ops to be established & maintained
- Appropriate communication methods to be selected & utilized
- General queries to be handled with a high level of customer service, responding timeously & referring the query to the relevant stakeholders if necessary
- Effective handling of matters in a professional and calm manner and ensuring follow up is done
- Effective relationships to be established with external stakeholders, such as the auditors, consultants & other
- General office administration (Filing, scanning, shredding & photocopying and binding board packs)
- Assist the relevant managers with ad hoc work
- Personal errands for the Exec Team as and when required
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.