Manager: Sales & Marketing
- Ad Placed : 08 Feb 2020 23:30:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 800000 - R 1000000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : AJ Personnel
We have a Manager: Sales & Marketing vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment, part of listed group. Industria R800k - R1m p.a
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Sales/Business Development/Marketing
- Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Min 10 Years’ Solid Experience In Business Development, Market Trends & Best Practices Within The Marketing/Sales Environment
- Strong Sales & Marketing Knowledge (Ideally Within A Commodities Industry), Negotiations Skills, Project Management, Commercial Acumen,
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook (advanced skill level).
- To contribute in the process of refining and enhancing, on an ongoing basis, the current and future sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage and support a high-performance team who deliver and execute the company’s sales, marketing, brand and communications (both internal and external) functions.
- Implement and manage strategic initiatives to ensure that annual growth targets are met and ideally exceeded to increase the company’s market share.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans through forecasting and developing annual sales quotas per region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyze trends and results in order to establish pricing strategies, recommend selling prices, monitor costs, competition, supply and demand
- Recommend creative, unique and effective selling techniques based on researched market analysis
- Conduct day-to-day performance management of the sales team in ensuring that sales are on track for achieving set KPI’s (monthly, quarterly, mid-term and annual KPIs).
- Manage sales team in order to ensure that Clients (current and potential) are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend meetings with customers alongside the sales team
- Provide support to the Managing Executive on approaches to building the business
- Planning, developing and implementing an effective marketing, brand and communication strategy and the subsequent campaigns
- Identify marketing opportunities through categorizing consumer requirements, defining markets, competitors’ market share and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses; and establish targeted market share.
- Efficiently use the full marketing mix for the marketing communications.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives through planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs
- Manage the quality and standards of copy and branding for all marketing collateral, presentations, external and internal communications in all media formats including brochures, letters, emails, websites and social media.
- Manage and monitoring ongoing spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Collate and analyse information on the current markets/ and advise on the market behaviour and future buying trends.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts through utilising appropriate outsourcing tools and processes and maintaining relevant information on prospective Clients
- Identifying new growth opportunities by market segments
- Develop field sales action plans
- Protect value through keeping information confidential
- Arrange for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences
- Stay abreast in terms of job knowledge and trends through participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications on foam, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Provide a comprehensive sales and marketing report on a monthly, quarterly, mid-term and annual basis.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.