- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 12:30:06 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : ALOS Holding Pty Ltd
Leading South African manufacturing company requires a Workshop Manager in steel fabrication and engineering environment.
Must have proven skills in manufacturing and management of technical staff. Excellent career path and career scope.
- Trade Tested Qualification + Mechanical Engineering qualification advantageous
- Steel Fabrication experience (15 years +)
- 10 years Management Experience
- Computer Literacy
- Manage fabrication workshop and machine shop
- Plan and co-ordinate all fabrication jobs
- Manage and ensure that all projects are completed within the relevant timeframe & budget
- Supervise and controlling of employees
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality Control policies
- Duties: Plan Manage and direct all manufacturing activities as to achieve optimised production levels.
- Maintaining the highest standards of quality while improving manufacturing costs.
- Ensure coordination and integration of workflows, production schedules budget conformance utilisation of personal (Man power input and planning ), machines, equipment and facilities.
- Increase production assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Maintain a safe clean work environment for employees in the manufacturing location and lead implementation
- Promote open communication , continuously striving to improve working relations and trust between the company and employees.
- Reflect continuous improvement in all manufacturing disciplines and product competitiveness.
- Partner with HR to ensure staffing requirements are met , address employee issues and grievances and deal with them efficiently
- Partner with quality manager to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Ensure acceptable House Keeping is Maintained throughout the workshop.
- Estimating (Review and Input)
- Scheduling and Planning (Review and Input Ensure team members are informed of performance issues at all times.
- ADHOC duties.
Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.