After Sales Manager
- Ad Placed : 09 Dec 2019 01:30:41 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 25000 - R 29000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : People Dimension
An electronics manufacturing company located in Silverton is seeking an After Sales Manager with a minimum of 2 yearsâ experience in a production testing & fault-finding environment to join their dynamic team.
An electronics manufacturing company located in Silverton is seeking an After Sales Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production testing & fault-finding environment to join their dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up, building and maintaining of various test jigs as per ATP and instruction from Superior.
- Interpret documentation i.e. ATP’s, Results sheets, parts list, assembly documentation, ECP’s etc.
- Train operator and assistant technicians for products to be tested.
- Electrical functional testing and fault localising to schematic drawings and specifications as per ATP (After Sales).
- Overseeing production testing by Assistant Technicians and Test Operators.
- Liaise with clients/engineers regarding technical support.
- Responsible for projects as per instruction from superior i.e. ensure that schedules and target dates are met.
- Administration, Communication, Housekeeping & Record keeping:
- Status reporting, keep accurate records of after sales returns and statistics.
- Highlight/inform department Superior about encountered or foreseeable problems.
- Read, write technical reports, documents and procedures.
- When receiving of technical information from client/engineer to do a set-up or how to test his product, all information must be captured and processed to conform to the company’s standards and procedures.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience gained in a production testing & fault-finding environment.
- National Diploma or B Tech in Electronics or Electrical (Light Current)
- Management experience.
- Must have good communication skills and speak English fluently.
- Computer literate (MS Word & MS Excel).
- Must have a driver’s license and own car.
R 25 000 – R 29 000
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.