Senior Welding Coordinator / Manager
- Ad Placed : 17 Nov 2019 23:30:04 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 25000 - R 30000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : AJ Personnel
We have a Senior Welding Coordinator / Manager vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment on the East Rand - Elandsfontein. R25k â R30k p.m. ctc
- Grade 12
- SAIW or IIW Level 1 Welding Inspector Diploma or equivalent.
- Artisan Qualification
To plan, co-ordinate and monitor the production operations of the welding department in order to achieve the company’s delivery targets by ensuring-
- Co-ordination of production workflows for multiple projects.
- Determining labour, equipment and material requirements to satisfy production demands.
- ISO3834 welding quality standards are adhered to.
- A safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
Production Workflows -
- Contract Review & Capacity Planning
- Ensure welding departments have sufficient manufacturing time to order to deliver a quality product on time and in accordance with all requirements.
- Obtain output information for finished products, defect rates and delivery targets met and/or dropped.
- Planning & Scheduling of Workloads
- Co-ordinate production scheduling in order to meet delivery requirements.
- Plan production schedules and prioritize critical jobs.
- Monitor workloads and production schedules.
- Calculate weld times and ensure output targets are met.
- Production Control
- Monitor production progress against delivery targets in order to ensure timeous delivery.
- Adjust production schedules where required and communicate any changes affecting delivery dates to the relevant departments.
- Monitor additional shift requirements.
Manufacturing Resource Planning -
- Identify inadequacies and shortfalls in labour, equipment and material supply and/or availability.
- Highlight deficiencies in resources and adjust production schedules where required accordingly.
Quality Standards -
- ISO3834 and High-Performance Work Force
- Ensure ISO3834 requirements are met, maintained and ISO certifications are upheld.
- Promote and uphold company performance standards and ideology.
- On time delivery.
- Good quality products.
- Continuous improvement.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.