IT EUS Technician
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 14:00:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 15000 - R 15000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : AJ Personnel
We have an IT EUS Technician vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment on the East Rand - Elandsfontein. R15K p.m. ctc
- Matric or equivalent
- A+ non negotiable (Certification must not be older than 24 months)
- N+/ITIL/MCSE/MCSA Beneficial (Certification must not be older than 24 months)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Windows environment with 60 or more users.
- Assisting the IT Manager with all IT related functions.
- Administration of the printer management system (Streamline MX)
- Above average knowledge of commonly used applications (Office 2013/16/ Office 365, Internet Explorer/Firefox, Chrome)
- Basic knowledge of IP networking and protocols, eg. HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Basic understanding of network services, eg. email / internet / firewall / Proxy
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Adhering to the principles and methods associated with industry best practices (e.g. ITIL)
- Managing the access control system and clocking machines (ZK Access)
- Maintaining company hardware assets using asset management tools and processes.
- Setup hardware devices for users. (PC’s laptops, Tablets, Mobile devices)
- Installing, troubleshooting and configuring Windows XP/7/10
- Repair laptops –upgrade, install or swop internal components or parts
- The End user support technician must have excellent interpersonal and technical skills. They must troubleshoot problems accurately, have grace under pressure and possess a patient attitude to deal with a variety of situations and personalities. The ability to work irregular hours, listen attentively, speak calmly and document user problems comprehensively are critical traits. End user technicians must be able to explain diverse technical topics in easy-to-understand language. They need a broad skill set to help end users with complex software and hardware applications
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.