NATIONAL LEASING AND RECEIVABLES MANAGER (BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 13 Feb 2019 23:30:51 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Management
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING A DYNAMIC AND PROACTIVE NATIONAL LEASING AND RECEIVABLES MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Degree in Financial Accounting or equivalent required
- At least 5 years debt collection experience within the Property Management industry
- Must have experience managing a team of debt collectors (Rental/ Lease payments)
- Age analysis and credit vetting experience
- Customer Care experience
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership skills/strategic thinker
- Must be willing to travel nationally
- Must have a valid licence and own vehicle
- ERP Knowledge
- Matric/ Grade 12
Skills / Duties:
- Debtor Management and Lease Administration
- Handling of Student/Tenants queries & ensure that Customer services is adhered to
- Ensure management and tracking of overtime
- Ensure that the Company complies with all legal regulatory requirements in your area of responsibility
- Ensure successful implementation of online vacate and intake system and come up with recommendations
- Conduct monthly staff meetings
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.