- Ad Placed : 14 Feb 2020 23:30:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Logistics
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Ann Swann Personnel Services
The essential criteria for this position is matric plus a relevant National Diploma or assessed equivalent competence. At least 5 years management and production experience in a chemical or similar environment. A background in warehouse management and logistics would be an advantage.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant National Diploma field or assessed equivalent competence.
- 5 years management and production experience in a similar environment
- Strong management skills
- Warehousing and logistics background would be an advantageous.
- Team Player
- Strong computer skills
- Analytical skills.
- Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Maintain discipline with staff and ensure adherence to the company policies & procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Chemical Production process
- Manage the Warehouse and control of the processing of raw materials and finished goods
- Staff Management
- Work as part of a team
- Management of cost control, forecasting and planning of raw materials for production
- Manage production planning
- Management of 3 national warehouses
- Responsible for the logistics and delivery of products to warehouse and customers
- Inventory health, control and stock management
- Responsible for production as per forecasting and production schedules
- Manage annual stock take, stock reports and disposal of expired stock
- Manage the warehouse according to 5S good housekeeping principles
- Responsible for lean principles in the production, warehousing and logistics management
- Ensuring adherence to the OSH Act
- Work to ISO 9001 requirements
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.