- Ad Placed : 11 Nov 2019 23:30:28 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 13000 - R 13000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Logistics
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Khulanathi Chartered Alberante
Dispatch Admin needed in JHB South Excellent product knowledge Matric Syspro and MS Office Excel Fork lift / crane license Administration of the Finished Goods and Internal Sales department flows and assist with Invoicing where necessary. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ref as Dispatch Admin www.khulanathica.com
- PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure the administration of the Finished Goods and Internal Sales department flows and assist with Invoicing where necessary.
- KEY RESULT and PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure that internal customers are effectively serviced by ensuring all Dispatch administration is attended to timeously and efficiently
- Verify axle serial numbers that are in the system with stock on hand before invoicing is done.
- Assist with labels for packing.
- Update delivery note register daily.
- Do stock checks on bins and request replenishment where necessary.
- Make sure bin locations are marked and updated
- Assist with computer generated invoicing where necessary and ensure that all documentation for invoicing is properly matched. (POD’s / Waybills etc.).
- Be involved with all Sales Order related paperwork processes.
- Assist spare parts with filing and sales orders where possible / needed.
- Call customers for confirmation regarding back orders.
- Update spare parts shortages file daily.
- Maintenance and upkeep of filing associated with the position.
- To assist with Translution system in FMG department
- To produce reports on transport analysis monthly
- To and oversee the movement of export orders
- To arrange quotes on BPW own transport
- ADDITIONAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist with any related ad hoc functions where/when requested by a supervisor or manager
- Adhere to policies and procedures and disciplinary code.
- Fostering good and helpful working relationships with all employees
- Work with designated team members to achieve organisational and department goals and objectives
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reduce minimum loss of stock / revenue by ensuring invoiced and dispatched stock has been properly administered and processed and accurate records are kept.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.