NATIONAL STOCK CONTROLLER (BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 08 Feb 2019 23:30:49 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Logistics
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING A DYNAMIC AND PROACTIVE NATIONAL STOCK CONTROLLER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Minimum of 3 years' Hardware/ Building Material stock management experience
- Must have experience managing stores/ warehouses on a national level
- Stock trends and forecasting analysis experience
- Management of staff and staff development
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- High Numeracy skill set required
- Computer literate (Oracle)
- Matric / Grade 12 minimum
Skills / Duties:
- Maintain a stock holding of consumables and hardware items to enable property to be maintained and serviced on a timely and regular basis;
- Monitor stock holdings and place orders
- To secure and keep accurate current records of all products kept in the stores
- Ensure all relevant financial documentation is processed accurately and handed in to the Finance Department
- Monitor usage of consumables and hardware and keep accurate records of all issues/receiving/breakages/dispatches/shortages and ensure any discrepancies are reported immediately and investigated
- Ensure all storerooms and cages are securely locked;
- Ensure that the storerooms are clean and tidy;
- Maintain stock levels in terms of minimum & maximum stock levels
- Complete Stock analysis of slow moving stock and make recommendations
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.