INVENTORY MANAGER (EDENVALE)
- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2018 22:00:28 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Logistics
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT IN ELECTRICAL RETAIL & WHOLESALE INDUSTRY IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY AN INVENTORY MANAGER IN JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12/ Matric
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in an Inventory manager role within the Electrical and Lighting Industry
- Understanding of Excellent Inventory Controls
- Experience using large Computerised Inventory Control Systems and Large Database System
- Knowledge of Electrical Business Practices (Advantage)
- Excellent Management Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Problem-Solving Skills
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.