IT Systems and Support Engineer
- Ad Placed : 22 Feb 2020 20:30:09 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 30000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Khulanathi Chartered Alberante
Urgently needed in the North of Johannesburg is an IT Systems and Support Engineer with a diploma/degree; Minimum of 5 years in an IT support/technician role. Ref: systems engineer www.khulanathica.com
• Matric Certificate
• MCP, MCSE and MCITP
• Networking qualifications
• Bachelor / Diploma Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years in an IT support/technician role.
- Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016
- Solid Linux experience ideally with CentOS and cPanel / WHM
- SonicWALL and Linux Firewall Management
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Based email e.g. Google Suite, Office 365
- Virtual server creation and management Windows / Linux
- Hardware and software troubleshooting process. Ability to critically analyse a symptom, diagnose a fault, plan and take appropriate action on equipment including Servers, PCs, printers and networking.
- Knowledge of hardware components and hardware troubleshooting procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems and desktop software
- Sound knowledge of DNS, DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, HTTP/s, FTP and Email authentication methods
- Solid experience in setting up hosting of web sites on Linux and Windows servers.
- Solid experience in MySQL Database administration on Linux.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Deadline driven and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ref: Systems engineer
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.