- Ad Placed : 23 Nov 2019 23:30:06 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : ALOS Holding Pty Ltd
IT Technician Required – Germiston North
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality with a thorough knowledge of computer software, hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
• Server installment
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• General diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Certification as an IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
CTC: R 20 000 - R 30 000
Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.