Senior Backend Web Developer
- Ad Placed : 26 Aug 2019 11:30:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Ann Swann Personnel Services
This challenging position requires the expertise of a Senior Backend Web Developer with at least 7 years experience. Application of development methodologies including Agile, Best Practise coding and a clear understanding and knowledge of Solid Principles. Understanding of developing principles/strong back-end/front-end skills and principles. Strong communication and organisation skills.
- At least Seven years in Backend Web Dev & Software development
- Application of various development methodologies including Agile
- Best Practise coding and Clear understanding and knowledge of Solid Principles
- Great understanding in developing principles/strong back-end/front-end skills and principles
- WordPress, CPanel
SKILLS (all essential)
- A disciplined hunger for greatness
- Self-starter with strong organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Results and deadline driven, as well as a team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to clearly understand briefs
- Good communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of new technologies in order to plan, develop amp; implement new innovative products
- Be logical in his thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps
- Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise
- When confronted with a required outcome, you easily see alternative possible options for achieving the desired result and most often select the best route, advising and making alternative suggestions where these will produce a better long-term outcome
- Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you
- Think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems
- Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skillset.
- Adheres to best practices and standards
- Exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.