IT SECURITY SPECIALIST (ROSEBANK)
- Ad Placed : 24 Aug 2019 07:00:36 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED COMPANY DEALING WITH INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT WITHIN THE ONLINE GAMBLING INDUSTRY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY AN IT SECURITY SPECIALIST IN ROSEBANK, GAUTENG
- You will require 5 years’ Information Security experience
- You will require a Computer Science; Information Security or Information Technology Degree
- You will require a EC-Council Certificate Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Failure to meet with the above key requirements, will result in instant disqualification.
- 2 years’ vulnerability and penetration testing
- 2 years’ experience overall across network security; application security; computer systems security; IT security auditing and risk assessment
- Experience in developing and enhancing business processes and controls in a technology-dependent environment with specific emphasis on the PCI ASV Framework
- Experience with physical security testing, phishing and social engineering techniques
- Exposure to Security frameworks (COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000, NIST Cyber security framework)
- Exposure to the online gambling industry or eCommerce businesses
Applicants must reside in ROSEBANK or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.