SENIOR INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER (JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 17 Feb 2019 23:30:45 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A SENIOR INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER IN JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- BA degree/Relevant Diploma in English, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Curriculum Design, Marketing, PR, UX Design, or other related discipline required Ideal: a post-graduate qualification in Linguistics
- eLearning Instructional Design essential
- Junior Instructional Designer
Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in relevant field with a specific focus on eLearning and ICT
- Mid-Weight Instructional Designer
Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in relevant field with a specific focus on eLearning and ICT
- Senior Instructional Designer
Minimum of 10 years’ professional experience in relevant field with a specific focus on eLearning and ICT
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.