Finance Controller (Plant)
- Ad Placed : 13 Feb 2020 09:31:39 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 800000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This national manufacturing concern is currently looking for a Plant Finance Manager, to control the financial and administrative functions for the Plant, in Rosslyn, in line with Business Unit objectives.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience Required:
- Min B.Com (Accounting). Pref. CIMA/CA.
- Min 5 years working experience in a manufacturing/plant environment.
- Financial strategy.
- General financial management.
- Budgets & forecasts.
- Financial reporting.
- Capex & Forex.
- Weekly sales report.
- General ledger.
- Audit and year-end processes.
- Cash management.
- Fixed assets.
- Statutory returns.
- Creditors & debtors management.
- SHE - Quality Management System.
- Apply basic business principles.
- Evaluate and apply the processes of planning and control as it relates to corporate strategy, budgeting, pricing decision, standard costing and decentralised control.
- Apply the concept of management accounting techniques in an advanced manufacturing environment.
- Contribute to improvements in the functioning of the organisation's risk management and control systems.
People Management Skills:
- Manage individual, team and departmental performance to achieve organisational objectives.
- Manage labour stability and complement in line with budget.
- Participate in the implementation and utilisation of Equity related processes.
- Obtain approval for and recruit and select employees in the area of responsibility
- Plan, organise and monitor work in own area of responsibility.
- Compile and update Performance Contracts and Individual Development Plans and facilitate individual career path planning
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Operating computer systems.
- Produce spreadsheets using accounting related information technology (Advanced Excel).
Knowledge – Legislation & Risk:
- South African Law and the regulation of risk management.
- Comply to legal requirements in business.
- Interpret and apply the laws and procedures related to taxes levied.
- National & International credit risk insurance.
- Describe and assist in the control of fraud in an office environment.
- Determine the relationship between risk and return.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.