Senior Finance Analyst
- Ad Placed : 15 Dec 2019 06:31:17 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 550000 - R 600000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Smith Garb
A multinational organisation based in Johannesburg North, seeks a Senior Finance Analyst. The position requires an individual with a completed Degree in Finance. Strong experience with forecasting, analysing, strong governance experience, SOS management.
- This person (and function) will be the business partner for our Sales (in-house and Field) Department in order to manage Source of Sales and Field Investment (RVP) to optimal levels. They will also be the key contact area for the regional finance group in respect of SOS and related data requests.
- The function will also have responsibility over Financial Systems (for example E1) – and be responsible for production of data analysis and reporting to assist the finance department.
- Completion of all SOS related workload for 2 companies – including local requirements, regional submission and global requests as they arise.
- Completion of business cases submitted to regional field finance in relation to the Field Governance process (changes to field compensation, incentives or discounts).
- Financial, Planning & Analysis of Sales and Field Budget, Forecasts and Actual Reporting – including subsequent approval from Local and Regional Finance.
- Identification of benefits from and application of databases to allow more meaningful financial reports to be produced on a regular basis – reducing workload within the department, which can then be re-allocated to value added activities.
- The role will include crucial interaction with our Local and Regional Finance colleagues regarding Financials.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Comply with local and overseas reporting in US GAAP and IFRS.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- B. Comm Accounting
- 2 - 4 years experience in commerce specifically with financial and analytical skills
- Experience from a multi-national organisation
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Kavita on 011 315 9900 for more information.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.