Business and Data Analyst
- Ad Placed : 21 Nov 2019 20:01:14 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
Business and Data Analyst required to drive efficiencies to make the business more competitive in the market. The ideal candidate must be able to use the data to help the organization evaluate the business and make more effective business decisions.
- At least one of these qualifications, BSc in Statics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science / Data Analytics
- High level Microsoft Excel proficiency
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Disciplined, focused and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Understands new technological trends in the market.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Create dashboards to provide insights and drive behaviour.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with management to analyse information needs and functional requirements.
- Interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Test data sets and validate all data and information used to do the analysis.
- Conduct a business analysis and a workflow analysis to access difficulties in reaching goals and to determine a better strategy.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions. Recommend on process improvements.
- Improve upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Collaborate, communicate, organize, listen, investigate and facilitate improvements in the Company's processes coming up with innovative solutions to any problems that may be apparent.
- Prepare graphs, charts and analyse documents which changes should be taken by the Company.
- Report weekly on areas of analysis.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.