Foreign Creditors Clerk
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 13:31:29 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 20000 - R 23000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
A large manufacturing company based in Boksburg is looking to employ a Foreign Creditors Clerk to join their dynamic accounts team.
- Basic bookkeeping course
- Minimum 5 years Creditors/Overseas Creditors experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel user
- KBM Creditors experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulas attention to detail
- Take out FEC's, Costing of imported products, and payment of Overseas Creditors.
- Reconcile CFC Bank Accounts.
- Reconcile Overseas Creditor Control Accounts.
- Monthly Revaluation Reports.
- Quarterly Reserve Bank Report.
- Update daily rates on KBM.
- Match invoices, delivery notes, goods receipts notes and purchase orders.
- Check above documents for correctness in terms of price, quantity, date, VAT Compliance.
- Resolve queries on creditors’ accounts with relevant party (supplier, purchasing, contracts engineers etc.
- Process invoices on KBM.
- Reconcile Creditors accounts to the monthly statement and remittance advice within the deadlines provided by the Financial Accountant.
- Collect mail from reception and other departments.
- Process authorised journal entries on the KBM System.
- Answer telephones when other staff are out of the office.
- Filing of all Creditors documentation.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.