DEBTORS ADMINISTRATOR (TEMPORARY) (BRAAMFONTEIN)
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 12:01:50 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A leading property management company offering affordable and secure university student accommodation throughout South Africa is seeking a dynamic and proactive Debtors Administrator to join their team in Braamfontein
- Financial or Accounting Qualification
- 2 to 3 years debtors experience
- Finance or Accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Reconciliation experience
- Effective collection of debtors’ book and Leases administration
- Issue rental accrual and receipts statements
- Check and approve pre-billing reports
- Review of rent rolls to ensure accuracy of billings
- Report and manage all exceptional reports & ensure that Billing & tenancy codes are correct
- Credit vetting of prospective tenants where required
- Ad-hoc invoicing against security deposits and project work
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.