- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 07:31:30 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 18000 - R 22000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Smith Garb
A huge company based in JHB South is looking for a dynamic Credit Controller preferably from Retail, FMCG, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing. SAP is a minimum requirement for this position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Effectively and accurately administering and controlling all allocated debtors records.
- Accurately reconciling all debtors accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date system of records for all debtor related matters.
- Printing all month end reports.
- Sorting and filing all statements.
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Reprinting invoices and credits notes and ensure delivery to the customers.
- Arrange for timeous preparation and collection of cheques from our customers.
- Accurately record all cheques received and ensure that these are banked timeously.
- Ensuring accurate and detailed receipts of payments are sent to our customers in due time.
- Administering credit checks from credit applications received.
- Open accounts on the SAP system.
- Follow up and attending to outstanding claims and queries.
- Administering handovers and claims relating to bad debt.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Matric Certificate
- Qualification in Credit Control/Management would be advantageous
- SAP Knowledge is essential
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to communicate on all levels across the department
- Fluent in speaking both English and Afrikaans (Additional languages will be beneficial)
- A good administrative track record
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numeric skills
- Proven track record in Credit Control
Please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.