FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 16 Feb 2019 13:30:18 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
SOUTH AFRICAâS LARGEST TYRE SUPPLIER AND MANUFACTURER IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY AN EXPERIENCED SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & TRAINING SPECIALIST (SHETS) IN THE MIDRAND AREA
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Recognized accounting qualification – B. Com degree
- CA (SA) would be an advantage
- At least 3 years financial management/post articles experience
- Full financial accounting experience – trial balance to financial statements
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and US GAAP
- Sound knowledge of taxation, including deferred tax
- Meticulous work ethic and willing to work overtime as and when required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within established timeframe
- Ability to deal professionally with internal and external customers
- High level of computer literacy with advanced MS-Excel skills
- Self motivated and accountable team player
- High interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Up-to-date with current accounting standards and tax legislation
Applicants must reside in Johannesburg or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.