OEM Service Manager
- Ad Placed : 05 Jan 2020 23:30:40 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 780000 - R 840000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
One of South Africaâs mining houses seeks the assistance of an OEM Service Manager. Join this thriving organisation and take your career to the next level.
- Trade tested fitter and turner or millwright
- 15 – 20 years working experience in mining.
- Experience with Ms Projects
- Must have experience working with large industrial machinery
- Must have worked in mining environment
- Responsible for the training of all service engineers
- Responsible for scheduling of maintenance work
- Responsible for the inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, under the direction and with the approval of the Operations Director.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Responsible for 24 hour response to service requests
- Responsible for scheduling and preforming preventative maintenance
- Responsible to be available to work on an –call basis
- Analyse and assist with solving problems
- Initiates or suggest plans to motivate works to achieve work goals
- Responsible or the supply and upkeep of all persona tools
- Overtime a travelling to Africa will be required.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.