Project Process Engineer
- Ad Placed : 07 Dec 2019 05:31:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 45000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
Project Process Engineer required to develop, implement, monitor and maintain efficient manufacturing processes and workflow as it applies to new and existing products.
- B Tech Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a wheel casting manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Must have passed mathematics necessary to obtain degree
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Responsible for designing and developing manufacturing methods, processes, procedures, operation sequence, and production layouts for the manufacture of aluminium wheels
- This person works in a fast paced environment and must be able to make quick decisions in order to maximize production while maintaining focus on safety and quality to meet customer expectations. The nature of the product mix for all operations may cause changing priorities frequently
- Coordinates and execute activities and tasks for new wheel developments during process design and development and also product and process validation phases.
- Update and maintain BOM for all current and new product.
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow
- Develop working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, and ensure they are followed.
- Improve continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings.
- Investigate operational problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions.
- Manage manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing.
- Maintain instructions and workmanship standards and process procedures.
- Provide manufacturing data i.e. production control charts, reliability, process capability, to improve the process and monitor and measure progress to target.
- Organize meetings with other team members to facilitate growth
- Identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.