- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 13:31:39 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 40000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
Maintenance Technician required to provide engineering and maintenance support and to ensure property, plant and equipment functions optimally and is maintained within prescribed guidelines
- N3 and Trade Test Mechanical/ Electrical /Instrumental/ Millwright
- A trade in more than one discipline will be a distinct advantage
- 5 years’ experience in a technical or maintenance role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Chemical, LP Gas or Compressed Gas environment will be advantageous
- Ability to undertake all non-specialized maintenance and repairs
- Ensures that service levels are maintained at the required standards by carrying out all breakdown, preventative and predictive maintenance effectively
- Specific ability to diagnose and interpret problems (fault finding) to maintain high equipment availability
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Works within defined Engineering, Technical and SHEQ Policies and Standards
- Ensures that Company safety rules and regulations are adhered to and maintaining Puregas safety standards.
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external customers
- Structured and methodical approach
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be flexible to accommodate any technical issues or emergencies.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.