- Ad Placed : 29 Aug 2019 23:30:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Ann Swann Personnel Services
Our client has a temporary vacancy for an experienced Architectural and Structural Designer. Must be able to analyse drawings, do Bills of Quantities and visit site and do site surveys. At least 3 years experience on Autodesk / AutoCAD and Solid Works is essential.
- Liaise with clients, Design work, Report to manager.
- Produce accurate and complete drawings using both AutoCad and SolidWorks.
- Accurately interpret architectural drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work on several ongoing projects at the same time.
- Check all drawings before sending to drawings manager for approval.
- Preparation of complete fabrication drawing to issue to fabrication shop floor including AWS welding symbols.Requirements:
- Architectural and Structural Studies/experience.
- Able to analyse drawings.
- Able to do a Bill of Quantities.
- Visit site and do site surveys
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Able to take directions.
- Team and Individual player.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Fully computer literate on Auto desk – AutoCad as well as Solidworks ( certification in the above mentioned would be beneficial)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.