AUTOMATION ENGINEER - WATER TREATMENT (JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 19 Sep 2020 20:00:34 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Our client is a Global organisation. They are currently seeking a Automation Engineer with extensive experience in the Water Treatment industry for the Johannesburg region.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering ( LC ) from a recognised institute
- 10 Year's Experience in control and automation of water treatment process plants and equipment
- Experienced with PLC's (Rockwell, Allen Brady, Schneider and Siemens)
- Commercial Terms and Conditions knowledge
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- As this position requires Cross Border Travel, a valid passport is required
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG and/or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za for more information
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.