ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER (KEMPTON PARK)
- Ad Placed : 16 Jul 2018 18:00:12 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED IN KEMPTON PARK
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Project Management Certification
- 4 years’ Experience in Electronic Engineering Development with In the Mining Industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience Managing a Cross-Functional Team Environment Including Hardware, Firmware and Software
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Understanding Cost to Completion Projections
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
Applicants must reside in KEMPTON PARK or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.