SERVICE COORDINATOR (STRIJDOMPARK, JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 12 Dec 2018 00:00:10 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT WITHIN THE ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A SERVICE COORDINATOR IN STRIJDOMPARK, JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12
- Relevant technical certification in operations, logistics or supply chain management
- 3 years previous logistics and / or service coordination experience
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven customer-focused work style, with strong communication and organisational skills to meet our customer promise.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment, requiring the ability to appropriately manage your time, often while multitasking.
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office, are required and SAP efficiency is a must have
- Ability to maintain exceptional standards in terms of attendance and punctuality.
- Well presented with neat and professional appearance.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, be detail oriented and disciplined, and adept at multi-tasking
Applicants must reside in STRIJDOMPARK, JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.