SOURCING SPECIALIST â ALBERTON, GAUTENG
- Ad Placed : 12 Nov 2018 14:00:13 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
LEADER IN PROTEIN MANUFACTURING VALUE CHAIN IS IN SEARCH OF A SELF-STARTING AND DRIVEN INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN THEIR TEAM AS AN EXPERIENCED SOURCING SPECIALIST IN THE ALBERTON AREA
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years’ recent experience as a Sourcing Specialist
Skills / Duties:
- Effectively manage the procurement of strategic suppliers
- Ensure maximisation of supplier performance and cost effectiveness supporting the company’s strategic initiative
- Work cross-functionally within a matrix organisational team structure and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Track and report savings for each executed strategy
- Together with the Supply Chain Manager, develop purchasing policies and guidelines that effectively balance administrative burden, cost savings and risk/ liability
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Perform spend analysis based on current vendor information and identify opportunities for cost savings.
Applicants must reside in ALBERTON, GAUTENG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.